Thursday, December 20, 2007

Disgaea 3 Dengeki Playstation Vol 406 Scans


Original Source : These were scanned in by Nenena.

What can I say about this update? I'm looking forward to Ishikawa Hideki's art, it's very refreshing and looks wonderful. I do enjoy the cut ins they've shown so far of his illustrations. Nekosaberrr~ Nya~

New classes, as stated earlier. Archer and Gunner~! I'm def. looking forward to using male archers as well as female archers. Female gunners are too cute to not use, but I have a tendency to ignore gunning classes. Let hope I don't do that this time.

Salvatore seems to be a Robot Anime Fan. That's... that's somehow really, really cute! She looks very serious in all of the screenshots and hates to be joked around with, but she does seem to have a softer side. I think I might like her character. I already know I like Big Star-Sama because he's absolutely ridiculous in every sense of the word.

This update features information on individual class MA-Bilities, as well as information on reincarnation and main characters. Though it's somewhat of a small update, the new content really makes me happy.

... My favorite part of this update? It really is Almaz's facial portraits. I think he's absolutely adorable.

---

Dengeki Playstation's website also updated to reflect this information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, now you have four places to fangirl about this game<3

angelica maria said...

My blog will keep it to a minimum. :< I-I'm just posting spoilery things here!