Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Disgaea 3 Newsletter Vol. 2 | CD Collection



Translated by Arashiken

[4-panel comic]
勇者レベル
Hero Level

[Panel 1]
(Textboxes)
One of the great new moves in this game, Tower Attack!

(Prinny)
Gyaa, dood!

[Panel 2]
I, I, I, I am, the hero Almaz!

...right now, I am at the greatest crossroads of my life.

[Panel 3]
R, r, r, right above me

The P, P, P-P-Princess is...!!

[Panel 4]
The hero Almaaaaz!

I am, I am...!!

---

本作の大技のひとつ、タワー攻撃!

ボ、ボ、ボ、ボクは、勇者アルマース! …今、人生最大の分岐点に居ます。

ボ、ボ、ボ、ボクのうえにっ…
ひっ、ひ、ひひ ひめがッッ!!

勇者アルマァァァス!! (ボクは、ボクは…っ!!)

---
Newsletter Translation for Mealtime Manners :
食事のマナーに気をつけよう
Have proper manners at mealtime

New students, it's been about 1 month since you entered school; have you gotten used to school life yet?
If you just thought "I've gotten used to it", that's a danger signal.
You're coming to school too much. You need to skip more.
Or rather, just don't come at all!

This month, I have some advice for everyone about manners at mealtime, especially regarding an unbalanced diet.
Of course, everyone has things they like and things they dislike.
Are you making sure to not eat anything you dislike?
Just leaving it on your plate normally is great, but how about thinking of ways to add some variation to your method of leaving it?
For instance, you could stealthily move it to someone else's plate.
Or burn it to cinders with Fire magic.
Or you could put it in a plastic container and say
"It's for when I get hungry at home / I have two little sisters..."; lying like that is good, too.
Over time, these little things will pile up to a great amount of wickedness. Let's be diligent about it every day.

Honor Student of the Month
Norbendark-kun, who has kept feeding in coins without setting foot outside of an arcade for over 50 years now.
The way he orders around all the employees, it's as if he's the manager.

Objective of the Month
Set one trap in the school per day!
Although each individual one may be small, if you link them up, they'll become more powerful than you can imagine!


Ah, the Disgaea 3 site updated today. (12/26)



You can now hear the three main theme songs of the Disgaea trilogy on the site.
- A Hymn for Laharl
- Sinful Rose
- Maritsu Evil Academy

I must say, I do enjoy Maritsu Evil Academy... a lot.
I hope we can get a leaked version of it before the game comes out. It's a shame that A Hymn for Laharl never... really sounds too different, you know? Such is life.

No comments: