Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dengeki Maoh (March)


x-posted on Cyberdance/Heroticism.

Dengeki Maoh Disgaea 3 Article. This was scanned in by Fujitsubo @ LiveJournal. Thank you so much again. ;o; ♥

These are rough guesses of the heights (due to the height charts on the sketches) for the main characters of Disgaea 3. I like information like this, what can I say?

Mao : 4'9Ft.
Raspberyl : 3'2 ft. (?!!?!?)
Almaz : 5'5 1/2 ft
Sapphire : 5'2 ft
Champloo : Not Listed.
Big Star : 6'5 (unsure, but it looks like it.)
Salvatore : Not Listed.

There's a lot of interest here, my heart "skipped a beat" so-to-say because of Harada's comment about Almaz...
出で立ちや中の人からして、ファントムブレイブのアッシュの生まれ変わりと思いってしまいますが、別に被は成仏はしていないようです。

How would one translate this...? In fashion sense and in spirit, it's as if Phantom Brave's Ash was reincarnated. Certainly, it feels as if he'll never be able to make it into heaven" ... ? I don't really know how to word this sentence well, mostly because the meaning... though I'm sure it's just the artist's comments on the design for Ash, but it still...

... I don't know.

No comments: