Thursday, June 26, 2008

Adell's Downloadable Cameo | Interview with Souhei Niikawa



Adell's cameo in Disgaea 3. You have to download it (after purchasing it) from the Japanese or Asian Playstation Store if you have the Japanese/Asian versions of Disgaea 3.

I'm sure these downloads will be available in English. Ooh! Adell. I figured it wouldn't be voiced, but man... playing the game without any voice acting feels really.. really weird. I love the voicework in these games, it is absolutely spectacular. Oh Adell, you'll learn that when Mao starts drooling and Almaz flinches that's never a good thing for you.

Also, an English interview with Souhei Niikawa was posted recently. He talks about his aspirations and thoughts for Disgaea 3 and it's American release. I met with Mr. Niikawa a few weeks back, he's an absolutely incredible person. I wish him luck in the future. :)

Please enjoy the interview.

No comments: