Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Official US Disgaea 3 Site



http://www.disgaea.us/dis3/index.html

There isn't too much new content if you've browsed the Japanese Website, but there is an official translation of the story, plus information on the characters. I'm very surprised that I wrote the names of the characters right on the first try. I wasn't sure if Sapphire's last name was Lordknight or Rhodonite. (Rhodonite : A pink to rose-red mineral, essentially a glassy crystalline manganese silicate, MnSiO3, used as an ornamental stone. ala Answers.com ) I was surprised to see Almaz's full name correlated too. Ahh

I'm a little sad though! "The Five" story characters in Disgaea 3 are Mao, Almaz, Raspberyl, Sapphire, and Champloo. Geoffrey/Jiiya is a supporting character... oh well. I'm sure they'll update with new information soon enough. I'm slightly terrified to actually be able to read what Mr. Champloo says when he talks about cooking and cryptic messages.

Uh! Either way, I'm super super excited! August is only two months away, I- I have a bad feeling I'll never finish any other game at this rate. (Ah, to be fair, I have been trying to beat Tales of the Abyss.. after a full year of not playing it. Two full years? No, it can't-... maybe.)

Also, don't forget to VOTE for what songs you want on the Pre-Order Bonus Soundtrack that you'll get with Disgaea 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, they even let us choose the art cover <3 .