Sunday, July 27, 2008

Disgaea 3 "Novelization" by Dengeki Bunko (1599)



Title : Makai Senki Disgaea 3 (Dengeki Bunko)
Author : Asou Ryuu ( 安曽 了)
Cover Artist : Harada (Inside Artist: ??? )
Shop : BK1



♥! I was a bit disappointed when I saw the cover of the book to only be the girls. I absolutely love the girl characters in this game, but I really wish there was more art of the boys (they are the main, main characters!) I was pleasantly surprised to see this pullout. It is fabulous.

Here are some other samples of the inside art.



Thank you Gerald for your scans! I need to purchase this book ASAP and see what it's about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That drawing of the boys is so cute <3 <3. Is Almaz imitating Mao's pose? Or it's otherwise?
This seems another novelization of the game, Chou Niku also drew Sapphire hugging Raspberyl.
Btw, I like the way this new artist shades the pictures.

angelica maria said...

I think Almaz is imitating Mao's pose, it's so cute! Especially with how different they are in comparison, Almaz looks so happy! Mao... not so much.

I think it's a novelization from Almaz's POV but the order of images in the book throws me off. I don't recall some of these things happening, but maybe I just need to get my hands on the book and find out.

DarkmasterN said...

That is possibly the best hug ever!