Thursday, November 20, 2008

Prinny : Can I really be the hero?! Disgaea 3 DLC -!?



I... really, Nippon Ichi Software? Really?

Source: Dengeki Online.

I really hope this isn't the only update for Disgaea 3 this month. It's not that I don't enjoy a prinny with a red muffler, it's just... not all that spectacular to just get a sprite change for a prinny as a new character. Hmn. Well, anyway. Today was the release date for Prinny : Can I Really Be the Hero!!? in Japan.

To commemorate the release, the prinny will be the DLC content for this month! Uh, yay! More on this when... I find out more!
Last month's was a bit predictable and then... not so much. So we'll see.

Also, a new trading card game was released in Japan for Disgaea! It features art from Disgaea 1 ~ Disgaea 3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks for updating!
The next DLC characters are going to be Toro and Kuro acording to this article: http://www.andriasang.com/e/blogs/anoop/2008/11/15/toro_station_marathon_part_4 .
I know you really want Ash, (I want him too since I'd like to see some interaction between Ash and Almaz) but maybe it's better to give up our hopes :/ .
Maybe in a next Nis game or in Disgaea 4 he will, finally, have a cameo ...
Poor Ash, he's one of the protagonists of Phantom Brave yet it seems like no one cares for him, maybe NIS doesn't like his personality at all...

Anonymous said...

DOOD!