Monday, September 29, 2008

Prinny ~ Is it okay if I'm the Main Character Dood? ~ Demo



That is a long title.
I got to play the demo today. I forgot I had to charge up my PSP, hahahahaha. After that was done and the updated was placed, I tried out the stage in the demo. It's very cute! I really enjoy the background drawings and the sprites. I seem to have a problem with dying all of the time though. Jumping is also rather difficult, but it may be because I'm used to jumping in like, Disgaea 3.

Other than that, I ordered Makai Senki Disgaea 3 DASH!! from BK1 this week. Hopefully I'll be able to get it soon.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How *_* !!
You are so lucky!!!!!
When you got the novel, don't forget to post scans! I love Chou Niku drawings!
Before his art was all like "meh, nothing special", but year by year his art become so richer and better. I love how he paints: the colors are so bright, flow and pleasant *w* !!
I wish to become such a great artist like him.

DarkmasterN said...

woah! thats so cool! XD, I like how in every pic he's in King Drake III is either facing in another direction or you can see just his hat.

Anonymous said...

I didn't remember seedle wearing an eye patch...