Monday, September 1, 2008

PSN ID and... Prinnies!



Haha. A friend sent me this. GO ANGIE.
Oh, in case anyone wants to add me (I'm really boring online :( ) my PSN ID is charmwitch. I'm usually on to just check updates and play D3, but I like emails and messages! ♥

In other news, lets talk about the new PSP prinny platformer game, Prinny ~I'm the main characer, dood?!

Website : To be opened on Sept. 5
I quite like how the main prinny has a red scarf, every main character in Nippon Ichi games has to have something... red on them in order for them to be a true main character. Whether it's hair or the popular scarf... either way, it'll be released for the PSP in November in Japan. I hope we get to see this come out in the US some time.

Current Disgaea 3 Time : 24 Hours, Chapter 7, reincarnating everyone right now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked de small movie, very cute :3 . Looks like a cool game.

xplatoonx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xplatoonx said...

Shame I got rid of my PSP!!

I didn't know they were brining out a Prinny game!!

I might just have to get another one. That sucks... d00d.

=D