Friday, September 12, 2008

A week in small sentences.

+ Work work work.
+ I finished Disgaea 3 last week, good ending is good. I'm tempted to try and get the bad ending in English (I managed to get it in Japanese after an hour of killing my own party members) but I do not know if I want to subject Mao to that mental abuse.
+ I've been trying to draw at work, it's proving itself difficult. I'm currently taking graduate classes at the beginning of the week, but I might cut back on those if they're too much... we'll see, we'll see.

Here's the trailer for the Prinny PSP game, if you haven't seen it!


Also, Disgaea 3 Downloadable Content Update for 9/12 :
New character : Pram
Element : Ice
Evility : Prophecy
Skills : Frost Dragon, Ice Wall, and something else--

I like her ingame cut in.
Source :
http://disgaea.jp/3D/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pram <3 <3 She has my fav character in Makai Kingdom.