Thursday, February 14, 2008

Asagi Cameo

I keep getting asked to translate this, it'll take some time before I do a proper one, since I have to go to work tonight and have a date at the planetarium. (How romantic! ♥)

Basically, in this cameo, Asagi asks 'What game is this?'
Almaz asks if something was stolen from her, from which she replies that yes, her game was stolen from her... (Mao at first thinks she's the culprit, the cameos in Disgaea 3 all have had something very important from them stolen. It's the doing of the Legendary Overlord -- which I'm assuming is Baal.)

Asagi, in an almost trance-like state, keeps repeating "My important game... I'm the main character of my game..."

Then, she attacks Mao - "My spot as the main character of the game game was stolen... BY YOU!?!??!"

[BATTLE]

After the battle, she begins crying. "I-I lost..." She wants everything to stop, she just wanted to be the main character. That's all she ever wants, why is this so hard?! (Ahh, Asagi. I'm so sorry, I feel so bad... please stop crying!!) Almaz says Mao made a young girl cry ... and then Mao and Asagi comment (I'll translate this once I get home) on each other... and Mao says that "Ah! That's it! This has to be the Legendary Overlord's doing! Yes, that's right! He stole your game!" and "Un! There is no doubt about it!"

Mao : "You'll come along, right?"

Asagi : "Really? Truly? Yes! I'll come along!"

Mao then comments on if Asagi being the main character of a game is even plausible... to which Almaz comments "Saah..." (Who knows).

With that, Asagi joins.

--

Sorry it's such a rough translation, I have to go to work now! I actually kind of like Asagi now, but ooh~ Mao is so nice at the end of the game. ♥ He really wants to help people out. What a good 魔王~ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

wanderfish said...

Planetarium? That almost beats my date at the science museum.

Heh, Asagi. Man, I hope we see Marona again after Baal gets toasted. :(

(this is Fish btw)