Monday, February 18, 2008

Re: Importing



Mark >> If you were to import Makai Senki Disgaea 3, it will play on an American PS3. Blu-Ray Games are region free. If you're up to the challenge, you can play this without any problems. Just pop it into the Playstation 3 and watch it play. There is no need for modification of any sorts.

You can purchase Makai Senki Disgaea 3 at :
Play Asia | ( Limited Edition )
NCSX

--

Current Levels (Average)

Mao : 209
Almaz : 208
Finnegan : 234 (Warrior)
Marionette : 210 (Archer)
Emilio : 98 (Archer)
Beatrix : 64 (Cleric)
Akiko : 70? (Mageko)
I don't remember the rest right now...!

I'm going to try to unlock the Classroom of Ordeals so I can get massively leveling. I really want to unlock Marona and get Salvatore.

Ron : I also use Big Star, I just forget to list him sometimes (oops!) I'm hoping to use Salvatore when I get her, so I want to use Mao, Almaz, Salvatore, Big Star, and Marona. I use Sapphire as a back up healer, and I haven't had a chance to properly level up Raspberyl or Champloo-sensei yet. (Which sucks, because I know Champloo-sensei can be very top-tier!)

I've been slacking due to work and the will to draw. I'll try to get back into grinding soon~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are slacking :D hurry up unlock the hall of discipline :)

what classes are you using? I see that you only use 2 story character, mao and almaz.

My current characters

Mao (230+)
Almaz (220+)
Razberyl (220+)
Sapphire (210+)
Kyoko (200+)
Asuka (200+)
Mashumaro (Magic Knight) (220+)
Ueda (Thief) (220+)
Yukarin (Archer F) (220+)
Fyuria (Warrior F) (220+)

Thinking of using salvatore and bigstar sama, but don't know who should I ommit, maybe asuka and kyoko ^^;

just hit 60 hours gameplay yesterday.

mistashadesu said...

My god, 200 already D:.