Thursday, February 14, 2008

Disgaea 3 Ending Images

These are the images shown in the Ending Sequence of the Normal Ending for Disgaea 3. I'll update with the other images soon, I- I apologize they lack in quality. I also apologize that there's no way for me to hide these from those that don't wish to be spoiled, but I'm afraid no matter what, coming here is a big spoiler. (Even if you search on Google, you'll find my blog and the whited-out portions of the blog are visible from Google's Search. I'm sorry.)













I must say, I'm a little disappointed in the amount of images. I really wanted to see atleast one of Salvatore and Big-Star-Sama. Maybe one of the school, maybe one of Jiiya even! Ahh, but I guess the images in the other endings make up for it.

5 comments:

Blaze_Zero said...

That Raspberyl one... so cuuuuuuuuuute. I <3 her.

Anonymous said...

cute beryl-chan, and sapphire looks very pretty with that wedding dress :O

I guess I need to continue my game story, still at ch 7-3, been busy leveling :D

Anonymous said...

WHY IS AURUM NAKED? AND CRUCIFIED? I AM CONFUSED.

Anonymous said...

Because Mao, being the awesome guy he is, didn't go cliche and decide to kill Aurum or spare his life. No, he went ahead, had him strapped to stretcher, and now he's the subject of his little experiments.

Trey said...

Aww! Those are all really pretty. I also wish there were more. Disgaea 2 had a lot of pictures.

I also think Sapp looks lovely in the wedding dress. Daaw. I love her design so much.

I... I'm telling myself to NOT read the spoilers you have here. 8| I'll like it ten times better if I don't know what's coming HAHAHA.