Saturday, February 9, 2008

Leveling!



I've started farming for Mana so I can reincarnate Mao and start academy worlding him and Almaz. I also want to level them up in order to unlock Marona. Uwaah, Maronakins~ ♥

Mao and Finnegan are in the lead right now, level wise.
Almaz is behind because I was mana farming with Mao all day. Don't worry, he's going to regain his crown of "top-tier" in a bit.

I really want Marona. :< ♥

Current Levels :
Mao : 212
Almaz : 99
Finnegan (WARRIOR) : 263
Marionette (ARCHER) : 81
Emilio (ARCHER) : ?
ETC ETC...

2 comments:

Blaze_Zero said...

So, is there a Cave of Ordeals like level in this game? A place where you can massively level up easily?

Anonymous said...

Have you unlocked dancer, berserker and shamans?

I'm trying to unlock dancer, but stuck on unlocking druid. gkwiki2 says the pre-req for druid is only female priest lvl 20, I have lvl 30+ already :(.