Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cameo Characters [Spoilers]

Spoilers - Getting used to those long white rows of no text, aren't you?

---



Asagi - Lvl. 500

Marona - Lvl. 800 <-- W-W-W-W-WHAT?!?!

Akutare - Lvl. 1200

Laharl - Lvl. 1500
Flonne - Lvl. 1500
Etna - Lvl. 1500

...I'm not even sure what to say.
I do have a small complaint about the game though.
It's... only eight chapters long? How can this be? That can't be right, you - you can't give us only eight chapters. That's not enough room for character development, is it?! Why did Disgaea 2, which had a less than stellar story, get at least 13?! These better be really long and epic chapters! I- ... I shouldn't be worried, but I am! Both Disgaea games had 13 chapters, this isn't fair!

I'm just worried they have to cut things short or...
I'm just worried. Give me my game, damn it USPS man!

3 comments:

Cammiluna said...

Etna mode to Disgaea PSP was only three chapters in length, but the later one was REALLY extended (okay, we get a part 2 for chapter 4 and that's STILL overextended). It felt about as long as half of the regular game. They CAN pull it off kinda well, though Three consecutive Flonne battles DOES get rather irritating! XD.

Cammiluna said...

Also, Marona's not a little girl anymore! :O

Uoru said...

Akutare and Marona are in it! as long as that's the case i'm happy ^^