Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Worst End?

Ah, someone informed me how to unlock Disgaea 3's worst end.

Requirements :
99 Ally Kills
???

I don't know if that's all you need, I haven't tested it myself. It happens in Chapter 7, after the certain scene at the end. Do you still have to fight the boss of that chapter if you get the bad end? I'm assuming so, as well as an adjacent boss battle afterwards or... something. I'm horribly curious to see what the bad end is, but I'm a little afraid to. I do still have a save file right there but... ah! I think I might cry...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing that most of NI endings that involve mass ally kills usually involve the main character, I have a feeling something similar will happen to Mao.

Anonymous said...

*involve mass ally kills usually involve the main character KILLING/ATTACKING his own allies, I have a feeling...

Anonymous said...

should try, can always load it after that.

I'm still on mid chapter 7. I think I'm going to try to get bad ending after I get the normal ending.